HGH Energizer is a supplement designed to increase the production HGH by the body. As we get older, HGH levels decrease and by the time we reach 60, are human growth hormone levels are half of what they were when we were 20 years old. This reduction leads to some very unpleasant effects: your muscles breaking down, your skin is sagging, your bone density is decreasing and osteoporosis comes in place.
You see HGH is a very important hormone. It is produced by the anterior pituitary gland and plays a critical role in tissue repair, cell replacement, bone strength and the function of the immune system.
There are 2 things you can do to increase your human growth hormone levels:
Exercise: regular exercise can increase the natural production of HGH.
Consume specifict nutrients: Certain amino acids can promote the release of growth hormone.
Does HGH Energizer Work?
It depends. If your diet is currently deficient in all the nutrients that are implicated in the production of HGH, then this product can be useful. Some people may even see dramatic benefits, like an increase in their athletic performance, a slow-down of the aging process, an improvement in concentration and memory and better health and overall vitality.
Can HGH energizer help you lose weight?
The short answer is no. There was a small study in the 90’s that showed that HGH can help you lose fat, even without diet or exercise, but the results were never replicated. To lose weight you need a calorie deficit. What HGH can do, however, is to help you change your body composition. So, if your HGH levels are relatively high during the diet, then you will lose more fat and less muscle.
HGH Energizer Ingredients
- Vitamin B6: this vitamin helps maintain healthy brain and nerve function. It also helps in the digestion of protein and in the synthesis of antibodies.
- Arginine benefits your cardiovascular health and is helpful in muscle growth.
- Tribulus is used as a libido enhancer and can increase your testosterone and DHEA levels.
- Glycine is used to create muscle tissue and can promote a healthy immune and nervous system. This is one of the ingredients that increase the production of human growth hormone in the body. It can also improve the quality of sleep.
- Isoleucine can increase endurance and repair muscle tissue
- Ornithine promotes the release of growth hormone.
- Leucine stimulates protein synthesis and helps muscle sparing
- Colostrum accelerates healing and boosts the immune system.
- Glutamine can minimize the breakdown of muscle and is essential for brain function.
- Valine is involved in tissue and muscle growth and repair.
HGH Energizer Side Effects
This product doesn’t seem to have any side effects. You need to keep in mind that HGH Energizer doesn’t contain any human growth hormone. It simply provides your body with the building blocks to produce its own HGH. Taking HGH does have serious side effects.