Feast Your Fat Away is a weight loss guide created by Nate Miyaki and published on November of 2013.
Who is Nate Miyaki?
He is fitness a certified nutritional expert and fitness author that has been featured in publications like Shape, Men’s Health and Muscle and Fitness and many more. He is also a natural bodybuilding champion and has worked as a personal trainer for many years.
What Is The Feast Your Fat Away All About?
In the “The Feast Your Fat Away” guide, Nate tries to turn traditional diet rules upside down! For example he advises his followers of his diet plan to eat their biggest meal at night. Contrary to popular belief, eat a big meal at night doesn’t make you fat. Eating too many calories makes you fat. It’s the total food intake that is creating the problem. If you small amounts of food during the day and are active, then you will create a large calorie deficit by depleting energy reserves, which will a allow you to eat a large dinner without any ill effects. What is more, there is not reason to be afraid that large dinner will inhibit the production of growth hormone. If you don’t go to bed right after eating, but you allow your body enough time to digest the food, you’re your insulin will fall back to baseline levels and GH production won’t get impaired.
Nate is also flexible with meal frequency. He proposes 4 different eating patterns:
- The Basic Fitness Spread Plan where you can eat 4-5 small caveman-style snacks during the day and feast at night.
- The Traditional 3 Meals a Day Plan where you eat a protein breakfast, a light caveman-style lunch, and a large dinner.
- The Intermittent Fast Plan where you skip breakfast completely, eat a light lunch, and feast at night.
- The Warrior Diet “B” Plan where you eat only small servings of vegetables or protein during the day and eat one big meal at night.
The third option, Intermittent Fasting, seems to have some very important benefits. It prolongs the body’s ability to burn fat, because when you abstain from eating, your body is forced to burn stored energy reserves as its primary fuel source. On the contrary, when you are constantly eating, especially when the foods you choose are refined carbohydrates, then fat burning simply shuts down.
What Does The Program Include?
Nate Miyaki has put together that is very easy to follow and most important, very easy to understand. The program includes the following:
- The Feast Your Fat Away Main Manual
- The Feast Your Fat Away Quick Start Guide
- 4 Bonuses (The Happy Hour Handbook, The Thanksgiving & Holiday Fat Loss Manual, How to Choose Fat Burning Meals at ANY Restaurant and The Coffee Shop Fat Loss Handbook).