The Beauty of Food is a nutrition guide that can help women “turn back the clock”, by eating foods rich in essential ingredients.
The book is written by Hanan, an Iraqi native, born in 1979, and raised in the heart of Baghdad. Hanan used to be a well-known talk show host in Iraq, speaking on the subjects of relationships, exercise and beauty. She comes for a wealthy family, but after the war broke out, most of her family members were killed and she was granted the status of “refugee” from the United Nations and was sent to Austin, Texas. Hanan’s interest in physical beauty began at an early age and this book is an attempt to reconnect with her Persian heritage.
So, what is the Beauty of Food all about?
Let’s take a look at the table of contents of this ebook:
- Foods that Improve your Appearance from the Inside Out
- More General Health Tips
- Skin, Face and Eye Care
- Follow these easy steps to get the pores clean and to have refreshed
- Healthy looking skin
- Ways to Make Facial Masks at Home
- What makes wrinkles appear on the skin?
- Stand-out Foods for Anti-Wrinkle/Anti-Aging Beauty Enhancement
- Sun Rays and Your Skin
- Is the degree of protection indicator related to the quality of the skin?
- Beauty Secrets for Hair Care
- Shampooing your Hair
- Brushing your Hair
- Helpful tips for brushing your hair
- The best masks for splits ends and frizzy hair
- My secrets for preventing hair loss in women
- My Secret Princess Hair Care Tips
As you can see the Beauty of Food covers pretty much everything about using food to enhance your beauty. Hanan shows you the best foods to use on the inside and on the outside to address issues, such as blemishes, dry skin, acne and wrinkles. For example, did you know that eating carrots is an excellent way to prevent premature aging? Carrots are a very good source of vitamin A, which is essential for healthy and supple skin. Another useful nutrient for wrinkles is garlic is something you can eat to because it restores tissues.
Overall, the Beauty of Food is a very comprehensive guide that is easy to follow and leaves no stone unturned. The good thing about this program is that following Hanan’s tips will cost you practically nothing. All these foods are almost certainly inside your fridge and kitchen cabinet. The downside of this program is that most of these tips can be found on the internet for free. However, if you don’t feel like spending endless hours looking for information online, just Visit the Beauty of Food Website!