Bony To Brawny is a program developed by Alain Gonzalez (a Certified Personal Trainer), which is aimed mainly at hardgainers. Bony To Brawny will help you add muscle to your bony frame without having to take dangerous supplements or spend endless hours in the gym. The program will teach you a very specific training method created for those who are not genetically gifted.
The system is comprised of:
- Bony to Brawny: Skinny Guy’s Guide to Explosive Gains: this is the manual that contains the entire step-by-step process for all the hardgainers out there.
- Instructional DVD: this guide shows you how to perform every workout with a few tips for optimal execution.
- Hyper Anabolic Meal Timing: here you will find the meal schedule that will keep your body in an anabolic state. According to Alain Gonzalez, by eating certain foods at a specific time of the day you will be able to avoid catabolism.
- Advanced Lifts DVD Collection: this series contains advanced workouts and is full of many secret exercises performed by the pros. Here you will find a very powerful bicep exercise.
- Unlimited Email Coaching: you will be given the personal email address of Alain Gonzalez and you will be able to reach him at any time.
Inside the manual, Alain Gonzalez, also dispels a few very widespread myths:
You need to train 5-6 days a week to build muscle
Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need to train your muscles all the time to make them grow. In fact, our muscles do not grow during the workout. They grow during the hours when we are resting. Lack of rest and sleep, will actually hinder muscle development.
So, if you are getting frustrated because you aren’t seeing any results, even though you train almost every day, then try taking a few more days off.
Lifting heavy for low reps to will build size
Lifting heavy weight for low repetitions will activate myofibrillar hypertrophy anfd increase strength and not muscle cell size. This is why it is performed by Olympic weightlifters, who want to remain in a specific weight class.
Your muscled need to be shocked into growth
You don’t need to trick or shock your muscle. Your muscles only “understand” specific movements, such as pull, curl, push, extend, contract, and release.
Visit BonyTo Brawny, for more information!