Acne is a general term which includes blemishes, blackheads and pimples. Acne can strike at any age. Effective management and treatment is sometimes difficult and stressful. However some of the most effective methods for treating acne that has worked for many women, is the following. Can acne is not considered serious or dangerous condition, but it still spoils us and hurts us our selfishness. Always there was an uncertainty about the cause that you create, but the cause is not as important as finding treatment. Most treatments take time to see any results. It usually takes about 8 weeks before you can see significant improvements, so it needs patience. Once you manage to clear acne is important to continue the treatment so as not to come back. Upon you have severe acne, the best solution is to expedite a dermatologist. However, mild cases in which you may be able to check it by yourself. Also, there is a form of acne caused by the use of very fatty sunscreens, cosmetics or make-up, usually by women after 50.
Pimples have a characteristic red base and white head. In this case, it must stop the use of specific cosmetic and become topical treatment with soap and antibiotics. As for men, adult acne occurs mainly on the back (holding even a lifetime), or neck and face after the age of 19 and is Domestic cystic acne, so the recommended treatment is the administration of isotretinoin for a period of about 6-8 months. The therapies offered are varied depending on the type and severity of acne, the patient's age, the time of year. In early ages and for mild acne usually recommended topical treatment with detergents soaps, creams controlling oiliness, topical antibiotics and retinoids, azelaic acid and benzoyl peroxide. There are also combinations of these substances in a product.
Each dermatologist suggests as an appropriate product and often alternate treatments depending on the season and the response to treatment.
Acne No More Review
In fagesoriki edge, ie when there is trapped sebum makes embossed skin without pus or visible inflammation, much help cleaning the skin. This is a process that must be done carefully by a dermatologist, precede use steam to soften the skin and use liquid antiseptic to avoid infections. Followed treatment with special products that prevent and prevent the recurrence of comedones (retinoids, cosmetics with fruit acids n. A). Do not worry though, there are ways to disappear and are based on natural ingredients that nature has to offer and that you can find in your kitchen cupboards.
- The well known olive oil known for its moisturizing properties, it can soften deep your skin and clear any marks and irritations have cause pimples.
- Many people also use ice cubes to get rid of scars and acne scars. All you have to do is to wrap the ice in a cloth and rub on problem areas for 10 to 15 minutes. Do it daily and you'll see that this treatment will reduce the inflammation in your skin, making it look more smooth. This is one of the best natural acne treatments.
- On the other hand, the aloe, which is offered in many beauty products, renowned for its healing and therapeutic properties. Chronic now considered as one of the most important components in the treatment of acne, wounds and scars.
- The egg whites are also very powerful healing properties and heal the scars, making them progressively less visible. It is full of protein and amino acids, which can diminish pores of your skin and prevent new blackheads, while making your skin more radiant. So take a bowl and add 3 egg. Mix well until fluffy and become like meringue.
Then take your fingers with little material and lay it gently on your face, concentrating on the areas that the biggest problem. Leave it to dry and then wait a few minutes. Finally, wash thoroughly with lukewarm water. You can repeat the process 2-3 times a week.
- The apple cider beyond the help offered to weight loss, and can cure acne. All you have to do is wash your face with soap so as to remove any dirt and then spread out for 30 minutes a little apple cider vinegar. So when you leave it on for half an hour, wash thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- The cucumber can soften the skin and gradually eliminate acne scars, which is why there are few products regeneration of skin that contain it.
- The sandalwood and rosewater paste can be used as a face mask, which can be placed directly onto the areas with scars. More specifically, sandalwood soothing and cooling properties for your skin. In order to make use 2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder, a few drops of rose water and a little glycerin to get a paste. If you want you can add a few drops of essential oil of your choice. So when you prepare your mask, put on your face for half an hour and then wash it off with lukewarm water. This is a very effective method for removing the signs of acne.
- Finally, the tea tree oil (tea tree), which can be found in pharmacies and stores organic products, is miraculous, since it helps in the disappearance of the signs of acne and prevents recurrence.
Acne No More Review